Lindhouse Policy Guide:
The Lindhouse Policy Guide was created to change how Associates in the network marketing industry are treated. Our commitment is to help you find your “lindhouse life” by providing you high quality products at discounted prices that will greatly improve your health and provide you with a fair and level compensation plan.
We are committed to honesty and fairness and we have written this guide to protect the Associate. Lindhouse must protect itself and its members from illegal and unethical practices. Therefore this guide includes a glossary of key terms, ethical guidelines and policies that relate to becoming an Associate, placing orders, processing refunds and conducting your business.
1. What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order
• When ordering or registering on our site, as an Associate, you may be asked to enter: your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
2. What do we use your information for?
• Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To process transactions, ship orders, and pay commissions.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, company news, updates, related product, service information, etc.
3. How do we protect your information?
• We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
• We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Providers Database. It is then only accessed by those who are authorized and they are required to keep the information confidential.
• After a transaction your private information (credit cards, Social Security Numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
• Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. Cookies enable the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and to capture and remember certain information.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
• We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
• Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, etc.
6. Third party links
• Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. Your Consent •
Section 1 Glossary of Terms
Lindhouse International Ltd
Lindhouse International Ltd is a Swedish Registered Company
An Associate is a person who has enrolled with Lindhouse and has given the company a valid Social Security Number or Federal ID Number. Associates can purchase products at wholesale prices and may also share the Lindhouse products and or financial opportunity with others for the purpose of earning commissions. By enrolling as an Associate, the enrollee has indicated that he or she is willing to abide by all the company polices found in this policy guide.
An Active Associate is anyone who is eligible to receive bonuses and commissions based upon making a monthly purchase or maintaining a monthly autoship of at least one product.
A customer is a person who has enrolled with Lindhouse to purchase products at retail prices. The enrollment process is the same for customers and Associates with the exception that a customer is not required to submit his or her Social Security or Federal Tax ID Number. A customer may upgrade to Associate status at any time by submitting his or her Social Security or Federal Tax ID Number.
A person may set up an autoship to automatically receive a shipment of one or more products on a given day of the month. This may be done from the Autoship Manager in your virtual office or by calling Customer Support.
Associate commissions are accumulated in what is called an E-Wallet Account. Commissions can be withdrawn from the E-Wallet account by logging into the Associate’s virtual office and clicking on the Commission Tools tab. Midnight Wednesday is the cutoff time for requesting weekly commissions that are currently available in the Associate’s E-Wallet. Associates can request their commissions to be transferred to a Pro Pay Master Card purchased from Lindhouse or by bank check to be sent by postal service. Pro Pay Transfers carry a transfer fee of $1.00 and bank checks carry a fee of $2.00. The cost of Pro Pay cards are $12.95 for U.S. associates and $24.95 for international Associates. Pro Pay cards also carry annual renewal fee of $9.95.
Bonus Volume (BV)
Bonus volume is a dollar value assigned to each product or group of products for the purpose of calculating and paying commissions.
Personal Volume (PV)
Personal volume is the monthly total in bonus volume of your personal product purchases. A minimum of twenty personal volume is required to earn matrix commissions. Your personal volume will need to match your rank in order to receive matching bonus on personally sponsored Associates. The maximum personal volume required to qualify for all commissions is sixty personal volume per month. If you are qualified at a certain rank and fail to meet your personal volume requirement for that rank, you will be paid at the highest rank that matches your personal volume that month.
Group Volume (GV)
Group volume is the total monthly bonus volume of all the people in your personally sponsored organization. Group volume is used for advancement purposes. Although Lindhouse is not a binary compensation plan, an Associate needs to personally enroll at least two Associates to advance to the highest level of the compensation plan. No more than fifty percent of the required group volume for advancement to any rank can come from any personally enrolled person and his or her down line.
Section 2 Conduct of Associates
Lindhouse takes pride in the character of is Associates. The following guidelines are designed to ensure a uniform standard of excellence.
1. Associates may reach out to make a new person feel welcome. However, Associates MAY NEVER contact any Associate, other than their own personally enrolled with any offer for leads, co-op advertising shares, or any other business offer, free or otherwise. DO NOT MESS WITH other people’s personally enrolled. Violators will face swift and permanent termination.
2. As an Associate, you are personally responsible for any claims or representations made in regard to Lindhouse and agree not to slander or misrepresent the company, products, or business opportunity either verbally or in writing.
3. For protection of the company and your opportunity, you may use company approved materials in your promotions. If you plan to make you own websites or promotions, they must be submitted for approval by Lindhouse. If materials require legal review, such review will be done at the Associate’s expense. Failure to secure proper approval may result in censorship or cancellation.
4. Associates may not display commission figures or represent anticipated earnings to entice someone to join Lindhouse. Potential earnings, however, can be displayed or represented as long as they are reasonably attainable and accurate. No one can be guaranteed success as a Lindhouse Associate.
5. Associates agree not to make claims that guarantee financial results or health benefits to customers as a result of participating in the Lindhouse opportunity or taking any Lindhouse products.
6. Associates are prohibited from appropriating the company name, or any variation thereof as a part of any internet domain name, bank account or other use.
7. All purchases and sales of products must be conducted in compliance with local, state, federal, and country laws. When necessary Associates must obtain permits and pay all taxes due in order to operate in a lawful and ethical manner.
8. Associates agree to abide by these standards as a protection to customers, Associates, and the company. Certain restrictions will be enforced upon Associates who violate these policies. Violations include, but are not limited to:
• Contacting any Lindhouse Associates that are not personally sponsored, for the purpose of recruiting them into another company, opportunity, promote other products, or attempt to recruit someone from another live of sponsorship into a second position in Lindhouse
• Any illegal, fraudulent, deceptive, unethical business conduct, or any act or omission that may damage the reputation or goodwill of the company.
9. With respect to a breach of the agreement, our goal is always to try to resolve any problem in an amicable fashion that will serve the best interests of all parties involved. Before any action is taken, an investigation will be conducted. Lindhouse is committed to fairness and will always go the extra mile in order not to hurt any of its Associates in any manner.
10. Grievances between distributors should first be taken to his or her sponsor for review, who can then involve other up line Associates for resolution. If the problem involves policy violations, they should be reported to the company.
11. Grievances between Associate and Lindhouse Ltd. Should an Associate elect litigation, the Associate shall pay his or her own attorney fees and expenses, and shall last no more than two business days. However, prior to instituting litigation the parties shall meet in good faith and attempt to resolve any dispute arising from the agreement through non-binding mediation. One individual who is mutually acceptable to both parties shall be appointed as mediation. The mediation shall occur within sixty days form the date the mediator is appointed and the costs of the mediation shall be divided equally between the parties; each party paying his or her share of estimated costs at least ten days prior to mediation. Mediation shall be held in Stockholm, Sweden and shall not last more than two business days. Venue for all disputes relating to the Associate Agreement shall be solved in Sweden.
Section 3 Associate Agreement
1. An Associate is an independent contractor and is not authorized to receive checks made out to Lindhouse or conduct any business as an employee, officer or representative of the company. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this agreement.
2. Lindhouse cannot be held liable for losses resulting from delays or failures to perform its obligations due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Nor is Lindhouse liable for the actions of independent Associates, including, but not limited to Associate agreements or product orders taken by Associate and not submitted directly to the corporate office. Any applications that are faxed or mailed should be followed up by phone by the Associate submitting the application. This is to make certain your application was received. The Associate here by waives any claim against Lindhouse and/or its directors, officers, employees, or agents based upon any unauthorized acts by third parties.
3. Orders are processed with the most current prices at the time of processing. All orders are processed in a timely fashion and usually ship the next business day. Exceptions are weekends and holidays.
4. Purchasing products solely for the purpose of collecting bonuses is prohibited and the Associate agrees to either use or sell at least seventy percent of products purchased. All commissions and bonuses are based upon the sale of Lindhouse Products.
5. Products may be purchased and sold at retail. Although there is a suggested retail price, there is no ceiling price that may be charged. Products may be given away or sold at any price to friends and family.
6. Most products are delivered by Swedish Postal Service (POSTNORD). Although it’s left at the company’s discretion and when pricing permits to use other carriers. Please allow five to seven business days for delivery after shipment. International orders take longer and delivery time varies per country.
7. For international orders: Lindhouse cannot guarantee, and is not responsible for, end of delivery of international product orders that are shipped out of Sweden by way of drop-ship centers, or any other middleman. Proof of delivery can be provided only for delivery to the address on the invoice.
8. Changes to orders cannot be made. Make sure your order is correct before submitting. (Products may be exchanged if they are unopened and the order date is less than 60 days old. Shipping and handling fees will apply*.)
9. Changes to autoship orders must be made 72 hours prior to ship date.
10. Lindhouse enrollment orders are covered by a generous 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please refer to our refund policy.
11. Associate cancellations must be in writing.
12. Refund of products must be submitted with RMA.
13. Any state that has a specific buy back requirement, Lindhouse shall repurchase products in accordance with applicable statue.
14. An individual may have or be a part of only one Associate account. Associates cannot have separate accounts or be part of a separate account that may be in the form of another name, company or DBA. Family members from the same household may have separate accounts as long as they are within each other’s line of sponsorship. Accounts in violation of this policy will be terminated.
15. Once your application is accepted by Lindhouse, the agreement is considered to be final and cannot be changed
16. Associates agree that Lindhouse may collect, summarize, and utilize any personal information such as testimonials or marketing materials that you voluntarily provide, and may combine any such information collected from you with information collected from other members to be shared in the form of newsletters or posted on our website. Associates may use data and material from www.lindhouse.net for personal marketing as long as it contains its original content.
17. Any Associate who wishes to resign may not re-enter within twenty-six weeks of last order. When an Associate resigns, any down line will remain with the original organization. Any Associate that remains inactive for 12 consecutive months will be deactivated, any active downline will remain with the original organization.
18. Upon the death or incapacity of an Associate, the down line will pass to the benefit of the Associate’s successors in interest. It is the responsibility of the successors to notify Lindhouse in a timely manner of the death or incapacity of an Associate by a letter written by the executor of the estate or next of kin. The successors must meet all Associate qualifications.
19. Associates are responsible to keep their personal records, report their income and taxes. The Associate here by waives any claim against Lindhouse and/or its directors, officers, employees, or agents based upon any acts of tax evasion or tax avoidance.
These guidelines were written with the Associate in mind. If deemed necessary, these policies may be modified without prior notification at the discretion of the company for compliance with various state and federal laws. Changes will only be made after the most careful consideration and review.